Youtube is the fastest growing social video platform. Users use Youtube for various type of videos right from inspirational ones to entertaining, funny ones. During their binge session, they ad their favourite videos in their playlist. It is really disheartening because Youtube doesn’t provide you with the option of downloading videos to your phone. Due to its norms and policies, it restrains any user to download media from its site. Therefore, here are some ways by which you can how download music from youtube:
1.Using VLC Media Player
You can download your favourite collection of videos using VLC media player. Besides allowing you to listen to a nonstop music collection, it also allows you to download videos from live streaming sites.
- Open VLC and from the top bar select Media.
- Click on ‘Network Stream.’
- Copy the URL of the playlist from YouTube, paste it here and click ‘Play’.
- Select ‘Tools and Codec Information’. The first video should be still playing.
- Copy the information in the Location box at the bottom of the window.
- Paste this location data into your browser and press Enter. The video will now start playing.
- Right click on the window anywhere and click ‘Save As’.
One disadvantage of this method is that you have to download each track separately one by one. But, it is still by far the most reliable technique.
- Youtube Playlist
Another method which you can use is the Youtube Playlist website. You can download the entire playlist in one go through this though it will take some time.
- Browse to YouTube Playlist and select the option ‘Download YouTube’. You shouldn’t download any software if asked because there is no requirement.
- Paste the URL of the playlist from YouTube in the center box and press Enter.
- Choose the audio format you need to download.
- The site will now gather the playlist data. You can see it loading below the blue box.
- Click on the download button adjacent to each track.
3.Videosolo Video Downloader
Another tool used for this purpose is VideoSolo Online Video Downloader. It can be used on Android, iPhone etc and also offers various formats and resolutions.
Hope you liked reading our blog and found valuable and useful information about the process of downloading Youtube playlist videos in various formats and types. You should follow them step-by-step and ensure that you don’t violate any Terms or conditions of Youtube. Enjoy the experience and keep watching.Stay connected to us for more!